13 As a mother comforts her son,
So I will keep comforting you;+
And over Jerusalem you will be comforted.+
We may trust the Most High Creator, Maker and Giver of all things, the Elohim Hashem Jehovah, Him seeing everything what goes on on earth and looking at His Own People.
Without a doubt, the primary source of consolation is our compassionate heavenly Father, Jehovah, Who should receive all honour, Him being the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort. (2 Cor. 1:3, 4) A person may be on his own, abandoned by others. You may have been forsaken by men but when you are a lover of God you shall remain the apple of His eyes.
Another source of comfort to grieving ones is the Christian congregation where each person can encourage one another and build each other up. (1 Thess. 5:11) Those who follow the son of God, Jeshua (Jesus Christ) may be called Christians, but then they should live according to the teachings and laws of Christ. Those forming such a community of followers of Christ should all be united members of an ecclesia being part of the Body of Christ.
We have come into an age where a lot of the past has to be sewed or mend. We should make sure lots of terrible things that happened in the past shall not happen any more. We should know that there is a time to tear and a time to mend, and it is up to those who follow Christ to show that they are people of love, spreading genuine love for all. To keep the peace it requires from us a right attitude and also the courage to speak but also sometimes not to react on what is said to us.
In doing so, we must ensure that we act properly for those who are “depressed” or have “a crushed spirit”, and we must consider who we should strengthen and comfort or console those who have “a crushed spirit” (Prov. 17:22)
Bear in mind that there is “a time to be silent and a time to speak.” (Eccl. 3:7)
Dutch version / Nederlandstalige versie: Getroost worden door de Allerhoogste en zijn familie
Jehovah, a God merciful and compassionate
- Consolation is where pain is allowed to be
- Challenging claim 1 Whose word
- The Bible her revealing concerning God
- Torah hanging on two commandments and focussing on a Mashiach
- Necessity of a revelation of creation 4 Getting understanding by Word of God 2
- Tending to develop a genuine confidence in our Higher Power
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #18 Fulfilment
- Jehovah steep rock and fortress, source of insight
- All human teaching passes away
- Human Nature: What does the Bible teach?
- Don’t Be Discouraged
- Hang On!
- For abused people
- God’s Comfort
- Al-Fatiha [The Opening] Süra 1:1-7 Help from God our Maker
- Don’t wait to catch a healthy attitude
- Belonging to or being judged by
- A new school-, academic and church year
- Our openness to being approachable
- Beautiful feet of those who announce the good news
- Philippians 4:4–7 – Do Not Be Anxious
- Christ the foundation of the church
- When seeing a biblically sound church
- A night different from all other nights and days to remember
- Numbers 10:10 Make Your Rejoicing Heard
- When believing in God’s existence and His son, possessing a divine legislation
- The soul has no rainbow if the eyes have no tears
- Give your tears to God
- Be kinder than necessary
- Let us meet in any suitable place
- Relapse plan
- God won’t ask
- Brendan Behan Quote – The Bible was a consolation to a fellow alone in the old cel
- Don’t sugar coat religion or rub out its parts; Don’t dress it up in pink angel rags
- God I don’t feel you
- God’s Plan For You: The Best
- God Makes A People
- What About When Life Sucks?
- If God permit
- Loving Justice
- Who Will Understand?
- Defenders of the Faith
- Connect With All That Links The Soul
- Praise God for the gift of comfort in trouble
- Spiritual Way
- The Gift of Silence and Contemplation
- The Vengeful, Compassionate God
- His compassion fail not
Pingback: Getroost worden door de Allerhoogste en zijn familie | Bijbelvorser = Bible Researcher
Pingback: That people finally realize that Jehovah is the Supreme God of the earth | Bijbelvorser = Bible Researcher
Pingback: Light and Salt – Parables of Influence | Broeders in Christus
Pingback: Slower pace and restfulness of this week between Christmas and New Year | From guestwriters
Pingback: Benefits of God’s Word – Worldviewer