All things are of God, Who reconciled us to Himself through His son Jesus Christ, and gave to us the ministry of reconciliation; where our trespasses against ourselves are not any more counted. In this world the followers of Christ Jesus should, therefore, be ambassadors on behalf of Christ, who gave himself for us. For him who knew no sin he made to be sin on our behalf; so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
This Father of Christ desires all people to be saved and come to full knowledge of the truth. And we as followers of Christ should spread that message, so that more people come to know that there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all; the testimony in its own times; to which all followers of Christ, like the apostle Paul are appointed proclaimer or teller of the Good News. All lovers of God and lovers of Christ should make sure that repentance and remission of sins be preached in Christ his name to all the nations
“18 But everything originates from The God, the One who reconciled us to Himself by means of Christ, and has given to us the ministry of the reconciliation– 19 in that God was in Christ reconciling to Himself a world of humankind, no longer reckoning to them their trespasses–and He entrusted to us the message of reconciliation. 20 So, we are ambassadors in behalf of Christ, as though The God was making an entreaty by means of us. In behalf of Christ, we make this supplication: “you Corinthians become reconciled to The God.” 21 The person who had not experienced sin, he was made sin in our behalf, so that we might become God’s righteousness in him.” (2Co 5:18-21 mhm)
“4 who is willing to have all humans saved and to come to a complete knowledge of the Truth. 5 For, there is one God! Also one mediator of humans–a human, Christ Jesus. 6 The One having given himself a substitutionary ransom on behalf of all–and that Testimony in its own season! 7 For such testimony I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I speak truth! I do not lie!), a teacher of non-Jews regarding conviction and truth.” (1Ti 2:4-7 mhm)
“ Then repentance for the forgiveness of sins had to be preached to all the non-Jews in his name. Beginning from Jerusalem” (Lu 24:47 mhm)
° ° °
Stick to strong healthy words.
Study God’s Word and be eager and
do your utmost to present yourself approved to God,
properly handling the Word of Truth and skillfully teaching it.
- A vital question for believers
- Time to sit still or to pass on
- Making proclamation as a herald
- In all circumstances preaching Christ
- Coming together in dark days
- To step up – Presenting fruitful words
- Not withholding the Good News
- Ambassadors for our faith in Jeshua
- Ambassadors showing hope and a world of peace
- Taking as many opportunities as possible to proclaim the Good News
- Sharing your big scriptures for tough times
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #5 Prayer #2 Witnessing
- Letting others know about the wedding invitation
- Why do Jehovah’s Witnesses preach?
- Preaching as Public Speaking
- To proclaim the day of vengeance
- Summer holiday time to knock and ask, and time to share
- Spreading good cheer contagious
- Matthew 9:35-38 – The Nazarene’s Commentary: A Preaching Tour in a Great Harvest