Answers Concerning Prophecies and things future #21
Messiah the Prince
A careful consideration of the other portions of Scripture, in which the Prince is referred to, convince us that “The Prince” spoken of in Ezekiel xliv. 3, and Daniel xii. is none other than the Lord Jesus; to wit,
“The Prince of the kings of the earth” (Rev. i. 5);”The Prince of Peace” (Isa. ix. 6); “From the going forth of the commandment to restore and build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince” (Daniel ix. 25); “And (ye) killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead” (Acts iii. 15); “Him hath God exalted with His right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour” (Acts v. 31); “He shall also stand up against the Prince of princes” (Dan. viii. 25).
F. G. J.
- English concept of a “Name” and the Hebrew concept of a “Name”
- The Right One to follow and to worship
- Memorizing wonderfully 27 Rejoicing daughter of Zion for the established Throne of David
- Will There Ever be Peace on Earth?
- Prayer theme for December: Pray for the coming of the Prince of Peace
- Today’s thought “Latter glory of the house of God shall be greater than the former” (December 18)
- Today’s thought “The vision of the branch and unleashing judgment upon the whole ear” (December 22)
- The Ruler to be Born in Bethlehem
- The Nobody Messiah: Jesus of Nazareth and Messianic Expectations
- Christ’s Wisdom Qualifies Him to be King – William Symington
- Be my Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6)
- Peace giver
- Take your faith with you: Prince Of Peace
- He Shall be Called – Prince of Peace
- The Prince of Peace
- Jesus Is Coming Soon