The son of man and son of God, never wanted to be worshipped or praised for what he did. He asked people to thank his heavenly Father and to regularly pray to Him to which he too prayed every day.
For Jesus it was clear we should not stop speaking to our heavenly Father, and we should give our life in His hands, the same way as Jesus did. He too never wanted to do his own will, but chooses to follow the Will of God.
By praying to God we show Him that we are prepared to come closer to Him. Today we should be pleased, because Jesus prepared the way and made it possible that we can come straight to God.
- Be sound in mind and be vigilant with a view to prayers
- Praying is surrendering in all circumstances
- Praying and acts of meditation without ceasing
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #5 Prayer #2 Witnessing
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #6 Prayer #4 Attitude
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #7 Prayer #5 Listening Ear
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #11 Prayer #9 Making the Name Holy
- Matthew 6:1-34 – The Nazarene’s Commentary on Leviticus 19:18 Continued 2 Prayer and neighbour love
- Dealing with worries in our lives
- Best intimate relation to look for
- Altitude begins with an attitude of gratitude
- “Shhh…Don’t Tell God”
- Dearly beloved: stop, listen, pay attention, God is trying to speak to you
- Hearing from God
- I Can’t Hear You.
- What would you say to God?
- Speaking to God
- Okay God……We need to talk
- Dialogue with God
- Be intentional about your prayer-life
- Numbers 7:89 Enter In To Speak And Listen To God
- Evangelism; August 21, 2022
- *Podcast* Leviticus Chapter 17-The Life is in the Blood
- God hears your prayers
- Understanding prayer
- The Purpose of Prayer in the Spirit
- Is that You, God?
- I Hear You, God!
- Car Prayers
- God is always listening.
- How to track your prayers and why you should
- I know I should pray, fast, and read my bible.
- Reasons for Praying
- How to pray to God to intervene
- Growing and Praying
- Praying for Peace
How’s your prayer life?
What is prayer? Communicating with God – the One who rules the universe and all the galaxies beyond, who is all-powerful, all-knowing, and present everywhere
Asking Him to intervene on a particular situation or person
Asking for His peace, joy, love, hope and strength to be poured out and for eyes to be opened to Him
Why pray? because He cares about us. He is for us! He wants a relationship with us. He loves us. (Psalm 119:18, Isaiah 40:29, Jude 2, Psalm 42:5, 1 Peter 5:7, Psalm 118:6, John 3:16)
Outcome? Prayer changes things. Prayer makes a difference. The greatest change is in me. It draws me closer to God. Therefore, my corner of the world is better because of Jesus.
Don’t forget a part of prayer is listening. It is in listening that I find God pouring peace into my heart. We…
View original post 65 more words